Friday, August 24, 2007

argh...

itʻs frustrating indeed. losing money seems to be my pastime/presentime... anyway, most of my $ is on the sideline...

here are a couple of blows...tho if tech comes back could reward me...
-RIMM janʻ08@113call. iʻm down... $50/contract... but if earnings/news of further share gain then $$$
-PALM janʻ08@10put. breakeven
>>>> if RIMM/AAPL phones sell... someones losing... maybe i should short MOT also

my favorite stock AAPL is coming back... i really donʻt know why i sold on panic... those moments are buying flags... you canʻt bet against AAPL in the longterm. tho if recession did hit. they would be heavily affected due to itʻs tight consumer following.

good news on housing today....
some suggestions from some include energy... iʻm not sold on it...
others suggest retail... well my retail play would be AAPL...

weʻll see how the rest of the day develops...

No comments: