Friday, January 9, 2009

Like i said, FAZ... Btw, education stocks on fire...

I watched FAZ dip to 34 a few days back but now it rides 40. In other words i am back green on FAZ. My options in RIMM & FXP have not turned out at all.

Oh and Gio hit it right... using fundamentals of all things...(not the VIX). Talk about old school. Anyway, i enjoyed my time off doing other stuff... So, its nice to know i have FAZ just sitting there waiting for an explosion of sorts...

The NBA is very interesting tonight. Celtics and Cavs. I hope Cavs whack the Celtics. I dont particularly like Lebron, but i know he will replace Kobe one day as the best in 4 years if not sooner. I mean, few will take a charge on a Linebacker sized body. He can go to the hoop almost anytime. Kobe on the other hand has a full array of AMAZING shots from any point of the floor. The craziest shot was a FADING 3 Pointer... with his LEFT HAND as time expired... Lucky? Maybe... but he shot it and it went in. Anyway, just saying that we should enjoy Kobe before he retires. Lebron is the future.

Enjoy your weekend... if you dont oh well... i will enjoy it for you...

Tax season!!! I will have $$$$ to deduct even though i cashed out some government bonds. Unfortunately a few bad trades cost me in 2008 and I only caught the tail end of the crash only to be blind sided in the year end rally. So, in the end, I still win (i am not trying to sound like FLY)...