Thursday, April 2, 2009

READY??? IT IS COMING... AND I CANT WAIT...

Granted the Bulls have been whacking the bears to pieces...

The truth is that most bears are loving this... what an amazing set up!!!

My only regret is not waiting here, i was 'tricked' into believing the Bears would take control from Mondays bomb.

I am thinking that FAS LEAP 2011 Jan 3 put, may have been a better deal than my straight up FAZ. Some speculate that BOTH FAS & FAZ will go down to zero... If that indeed is the case then what am i doing sitting on FAZ here?

Anyway, FAZ is a definite 1/2 position buy here... Like i said in a previous post, the S&P has a huge move upward to possibly 1000. So, FAZ could still find the mid-teens - this reminds me of how oil kept falling with no end in sight (and how i sold my DUG calls WAYYY TOO early). So, anyway, i do hope for some relief tomorrow AND MONDAY... buy some time to get OUT of FAZ and into FAS LEAP puts...

No comments: