Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gold... Oil...

After my post yesterday regarding oil... well, i still believe in the long term it will go down tho not at the pace we have seen. But what a spike today...

Gold is where things will accumulate momentum. Thus i dumped my stupid most of my VISN. the stock i still believe in, but i failed to set a stop loss long ago. and only now i noticed that it crossed the "definite" dump line. Anyway, i bought some AUY...

AND what i was surprise to find was that i still had a number of long puts in play popping green (i had no idea, just to show how out of the market i was...and i wouldnt doubt they go red tomorrow after this post): MOT, RHT, FXI, S. All of these puts are green... and the earliest expires in October, which only reminds me of my having not kept DUG calls, which would have expired in October too. Anyway, i have enjoyed the lack of stress that comes in managing $$$ in the market. So, its all good...

My Raiders finally won a game. Against the [Kansis City] team i think is now the worst team in the NFL. It all starts with the O-Line. On the college front this basically is why I think Hawaii has struggled...since the O-Line/D-Line injuries they suffered against Florida. That game was not worth it. It will now cost UH having a good season. Mind you they may still make a bowl game, but otherwise it will be a tough year.

No comments: