Sunday, March 16, 2008

Unheard of... JPM/BSC/ The Fed

I am TOTALLY sick for having sold my JPM & IWM puts last week. Congrats to all the SKF longs/calls.

I really don't know how this will play out. The FED also cut the rate by another .25 and promised to send even more money to bail out these rich dudes who are in essence fleecing the honest hard working people like us...

I hope the market crashes the way Asia and so far Europe at the time of this post. But knowing how things work... the small guys like me get smacked again.

btw, WFC is my only finance related stock left on my table. NOw that is sad...

PANIC PANIC PANIC is indeed back...

2 comments:

Gio said...

hey, JPM is up. They got a good deal. so it was actually a good move for u. i sold a boat load of SKF today.

GOOG new 52-low. weeeee!

Gio said...

By the way..... The VIX got smacked by 35. It's totally following my script. I sold my SKF when they were up 10%! That was some panic. But, VIX couldnt get above 135 so I sold, turned around and shorted SMN (another inverse-ETF).

Its good to have my Vix batteries working. Makes it easier to read the market. (understand what is panic, and what is over-panic... that's redundant.)

-g_o