Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Stick to the Plan...Man!

RIMM: remember how i was supposed to sell it on Monday. i was right. at least my gain tho not at it's peak soothed my timing.

so, where are the buyers? here!

VMW: Do not touch. it's gaining attention.

STV: it's kinda my hedge when US market stinks. wish i planted those RIMM call $ here... i'm buying more while it's on FIRE!... i'll get more towards the end of the session. hopefully, it opens big tomorrow.

Another rate cut would suprise me. So, i'm not expecting it. I got 1/3 my position in outside securities to keep gains (and maybe add to it). If the market likes what the FED says, i'll be getting back into AAPL, and hopefully ride this to 170+, if not, I will wait til late Thursday or Friday morning to get more AAPL in the $ calls

No comments: