Thursday, March 19, 2009

FAZ revenge...

I didnt bother to wake up 330am Hawaii time, but wish i did... FAZ <25? talk about a day where the fade would have banked coin.

An April 25 call at the open = 100% gain... man...

But you know what? The bulls arent done yet... So, hang on tight for Fridays close. Clarity will come...

I personally hope FAZ dips back to 25... and jumps back up. But as with my trading history... it aint happening.

As for my lone significant position of FAS July 4 put. pretty much its sitting at a minor loss... waiting for a chance to get I.T.M. Believe me... it will...

Working on my taxes to pay for my trip to Germany... and some settlement money to pay off more debt. Hope to get black by years end... if not even huge on the green if my disciplined trading continues. I missed huge moves, but also avoided huge set backs. whew... will dip back into the market next week...

here's hoping the bulls are back tomorrow.

No comments: