Monday, March 9, 2009

Ideas on ETF

Well, my guess for Monday is we actually open down hard... only to have a flood of bulls..

Possible ETFs to look at include XLV (health), TNA (3x small cap bull), UYM (materials), FAS (financials). Too many to list...

But remember the window on these trades may have to be a day trade... it would be hard to stay long anywhere except where Obama has openly backed things... alternative energy, health care, education...

I am surprised that the Defense/Military sector continues to hold up... If you just wiped out a weeks worth of operations, much of the U.S. deficit would be made up... Dont believe me? Look it up yourself... Democrats usually dont fund defense as well the Republicans. I dont like politics myself, just a general observation...

Anyway, this week the bulls are due for a charge... if i do find FAZ in the green... i have no choice but to wait patiently. No reason to chase anything... unless is breaks below 6000...

No comments: