Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Argh!!!

I failed to get my first position. DIA Aug119put. And attempted to sell my Ag ETF in the form of DBA. didnt work either...

Anyway, the plan tomorrow is to position for a general fall in the market related to the FED. No one expects a rate cut announcement or plan. So why not position one call however unlikely it may be why not buy a DIA june122 or 123 call just in case with a DIA 120put for July, Aug or Sept... The same can be said for SPY & IWM. I am also looking at Sept/Dec 63call for SDS.

the point is i am looking to short indexes and the general market.
energy will still be a place of relative safety - altho i am down to only owning NCOC stocks... wish i sold them yesterday to position for what awaits tomorrow...

there happens to be a number of earnings reports tomorrow, namely RIMM, NKE, ORCL & MON. big names... the first three report after market closes. but i am more interested in waiting patiently for 2pm EST or 8am HST to plug in my market shorts... i may change my mind regarding everything above and lessen risk by buying Dec options instead...

ok i worked graveyard shift...back to sleep.

No comments: