Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Forgetting Passwords

I am thankful that Ameritrade provides additional security if i was to even look at my account. BUT, the downside is when i cant remember the answers to the security questions. lame on me.

Anyway. FXP looks like it can blow up right after the Olympics. I still have a couple ridiculous Jan50puts bought back earlier this year.

SKF is probably the best place to be right now. much better than USO. But because i cant get into my account at the time of this typing, i have no way of getting in. LEH keeps sinking and may actually go green at next weeks earnings report as all the negative news may already be priced in.

Btw, V is below 80 again. Is it a buy here? Dunno but it is at a recently weekly low. I would buy below 75.

I have to get back home just to get into my account.

No comments: