Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Utter Failure (of course)

I was hoping Jobs would elaborate on the numbers more... not this time... it makes me wonder - even though earnings will blow away previous quarters, what expectations & guidance will be needed to please the street...

i for one will officially jump off the MacWorld bandwagon, if anything my failure to switch to puts at the first sight of trouble cost me... big. percentage wise. though 4 figures is nothing to sneeze at. itʻs at the least embolden me to finish reading my investment books & ditch this supposed huge day...

the funny thing is that my position would have been half of what i placed today in MON & RIMM recently and yet they were huge winners. time to move back to helping whack this market to shreds via puts... just think if i had "shorted/put" MacWorld instead.

My only bull position in MON...
i will reload after the FED opens their mouth...

congrats to the DECK money machine... in a twist of irony guess what puts i bought at the end of MacWorld...
iʻm just glad today is done...

No comments: