Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Failure to sell... GOOG Patience required...

Well, I didnt get up early WFC says something bullish and now my HOT is paying for it... I am in effect in no-mans land... SO I SOLD... The bollinger band would have had me sell early and switch to calls, but alas i live in Hawaii... 330am gets old sometimes.

GOOG positions will best wait on Thursday... no sense trying to catch top/bottom today.

I missed out on USO 2nd drop... Energy getting pounded was expected, but my view was a bit clouded after the other day...

Gio has some interesting point on G$$GLE. It will be HUGE one way or the other... the last time GOOG reported. A $50 call ended up being worth... hmm $4000! the next day. Crazy... talk about a risk reward worth taking...

I am in essence all CASH and hold $50 worth of options/stocks sitting worthless...GOOG day tomorrow... Forget NOK my brain is so fried... I WILL re-enter HOT/MAR day of earnings depending on the trend, possibly earlier if the ugly news creep up sooner.

Today was all bulls... enjoy it now... we will revisit this the Bear stuff in a few weeks, maybe days...

No comments: