Sunday, July 13, 2008

TOSS UP...

Well, there are a bunch of people prognosticating a bounce. Scary stuff... my portfolio is 80% bearish... well actually almost half of that is a call on oil... technically ʻbearʻ causing...

Anyway, thursday GOOG earnings will be interesting as will NOK. i will set up a far call for GOOG as I did a far put.

Things are VERY difficult to gauge. I will quickly sell off for profit... if the bounce does come it will pretty much shut down most of my portfolio...

USO is my only safety... spooky... HOT could still crash and burn even with the market bouncing. Past history showed the thing <$10 through the early/mid 1990s, followed by 1998 to 2003 being stuck in the 20 to 30 range, while money was being pumped into internet plays. The point is this could still go lower, it is obvious the chart shows it likely goes higher, but i really dont know.

No comments: