Thursday, July 31, 2008

Didnt I Tell You it would be a Bear day... Still I Wait... CONGRATS GIO!

You can check my past post... I knew today was a bear day...

Yet it was Just a horrible day... because i went all in on MOT/EXPE...

I ignored the best chart out there: VISN.
If u bought calls on them congrats to you...
It seems as tho VISN calls was technically a better play than MOT puts.

What is interesting is that oil lost ground today... profit taking or people closing out there losers. i for one sold off my USO yesterday, when it was wiser to hold tight. historically oil does go down a bit around this time... Thankfully i still have DUG sitting happy to be back. Kinda wish i bought the DUG dip.

Congrats to Gio. Who i actually just got off the phone with... He is on Flys site. I noticed that Gio has outperformed some who have been doing this way longer than him. His contrarian set ups this week have worked out with precision. What is funny about Gio compared to the rest on the site is he (like myself), never swear. So Gio is family friendly...

Anyway, he encouraged me to continue posting them earnings plays for all of you, even tho i missed on some of those.

But in regards to any heavy trading... I Wait...

No comments: