Monday, July 7, 2008

Oil Getting Pounded - I expect I will be too... Wait til Tuesday

Well, it seems like there will be a break for the bulls... Iran says they can negotiate something regarding their nuclear program. Unfortunate for me, I am ʻstuckʻ with USO call (which i intended to sell last thursday, but didnt know it was a half day of trading). Now i am in a position where my USO call may be blown to pieces and a hard bull run/rally may hit my DIA puts (i also intended to sell at least half that position on thursday). My RIMM puts will likely get blown to pieces as well...

In the end this coming session would have been an awesome time to buy USO. but instead i am ʻstuckʻ. I can only watch helplessly. DIA has time on its side with they being Sept puts. But RIMM/USO July options that expire next week - yikes! I may be in huge trouble....

We shall see... i doesnt make any sense for me to wake up 3am to watch my portfolio get pounded...

OIl... runs the market... i was at a ʻbonfireʻ recently... watch that thing burn for some time. looks like i am going to watch my portfolio burn too...

Oh yeah... one thing the bulls will fear is Tuesday... Credit Crisis (again)

No comments: